Translate

Proofreading special offer

Deadlines are looming.

Group members are presenting.

The distracting TV shows are winding down.

But the sofa is still calling.

As a special offer, until 20th December 2014, to support you in your word count goals, I'm reducing my proofreading rates from £7 per 1000 words to £5.50 per 1000 words.

I'll check your hard work in these 6 essential  areas:
  • Spelling errors
  • Grammatical errors
  • Sentence and paragraph structure
  • Clarity of thought
  • Typing errors
  • Coherency of argument

Plus! If you provide me with your assignment marking brief, I'll check you have met the criteria, and advise you on areas that need to be improved.

I will use the comments feature in MS Word to suggest changes.

Please note: I will not change your work, and I will not write your essay.

Turnaround time for me to return your document with the above six areas highlighted, is 3 days. Please allow yourself enough time to make any changes before your deadline.

Contact me for details on how to submit your work for proofreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment